A sure winner from Sensible Lessons! Looks like just the thing to knock off the morning cobwebs.
Popeye called me the other morning.
Asked me where spinach was in my diet.
I decided to reply with this!
This is good. So good, that I didn’t even need a mid morning snack. It kept me going all morning…until 12:01!
No cheese? I know, no cheese. It really didn’t need it.
Gingered Chinese Five Spiced Eggs with Spinach
makes 1 serving
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices white onion
- 1 handful of spinach, cleaned and dried
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- small pinch of Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (2 grates on the microplane)
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 pinch of freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and Pepper
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add spinach on top of the onions – cook for 30 seconds, until just beginning to wilt.
2. Scramble eggs…
View original post 64 more words